- 1405 Highland Ave, Louisville, KY 40204
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2478 Sqft
- Live, work, and play in this gorgeous turn of the century three story brick Victorian in Louisville's most heralded neighborhood--the Highlands. Highland Avenue is an iconic street; 1405 Highland Ave is not just a home, is not just a great renovated and modernized Victorian but also a lifestyle in a highly sought after neighborhood location with soaring values. This amazing home was rehabbed in 2006 by the previous owners and updated again by one of the country's leading experts (Professor) on historic preservation ...
- 1020 Everett Ave, Louisville, KY 40204
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2112 Sqft
- Welcome home to your adorable restored original Highlands Queen Anne Victorian home in the desirable Cherokee Triangle in Louisville's East end. This gorgeous home has three living levels, hardwood floors throughout. Two full baths and 1/2 bath on 1st floor. This home has been fully updated for your long term worry free living. There are two HVAC systems including one new furnace, three new returns, and newly insulated ducting throughout installed in the last 2 years. All windows have been updated, restored to thei ...
- 4608 Hanford Ln, Louisville, KY 40207
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3080 Sqft
- SUPER EFFICIENT GEOTHERMAL Groundwater Heating and Cooling. Exceptional Brick Walkout Ranch, Desirable Area. Beautifully refinished red oak hardwood floors throughout the spacious living areas. Excellent views out to your beautiful 1/2 acre lot from your picturesque living room, your private deck and the oversized eat-in kitchen den area. The living room is huge, a spacious formal dining room three large bedrooms and two remodeled full baths. There are two wood-burning fireplaces, in the living room and family room ...