- For Sale
- Single Family
1020 Everett Ave Louisville, KY 40204 Get directions$380,000 $180/Sq. ft.
- Age 119 Years
- MLS# 1524255
- Listed 2 Months 12 Days Ago
Welcome home to your adorable restored original Highlands Queen Anne Victorian home in the desirable Cherokee Triangle in Louisville's East end. This gorgeous home has three living levels, hardwood floors throughout. Two full baths and 1/2 bath on 1st floor. This home has been fully updated for your long term worry free living. There are two HVAC systems including one new furnace, three new returns, and newly insulated ducting throughout installed in the last 2 years. All windows have been updated, restored to their original wood clad and Landmark compliant, and storm windows were also added. The box gutters have been repaired and restored up thru 2018. All chimneys were restored making the fireplaces fully functional. Additional features included a screened in porch, a privacy fence, and off-street parking.
- Total Bathrooms: 3.00
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 2 Width: 5'6'
- Bathroom 1 Length: 8'10'
- Bathroom 2 Length: 5'6'
- Bathroom 2 Description: 1
- Total Rooms: 7
- Basement Features: Cellar
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bedroom 1 Level: U
Heating and Cooling
- Heating Features: Central Air, Forced Air Heat, Gas Heat
- Number of Fireplaces: 4
Kitchen and Dining
- Formal Dining Room Level: 1
- Kitchen/Dining Combo Level: 1
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Full Fence, Privacy Fence
- Lot Size Square Feet: 5227
- Lot Description: Sidewalk
- Lot Size Acres: 0.12
- Lot Size Dimensions: 30 x 180
Garage and Parking
- Garage Description: Off-Street Parking, See Remarks
- School District: Jefferson
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Jefferson
- Directions: From Grinstead Dr. west turn right north on Everett Ave to home down the block on the left. From Bardstown Rd. turn north onto Highland Ave, cross Cherokee Rd to next right on Everett Ave., with home just a few houses down on your right.
- Source Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Area: 02-Butchertwn/Hghlnds/Germantwn
- Source Neighborhood: CHEROKEE TRIANGLE
- Subdivision: CHEROKEE TRIANGLE
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 2112.00
- Year Built: 1900
- Construction Materials: Frame - Wood, Vinyl
- Foundation Details: Other
- Property Age: 119
- Roof: Shingle
- House Style: 3 Story
- Electric, Fuel:Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
|6||Bloom Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|2||Highland Middle School||6-8||1.4 mi|
|7||Atherton High School||9-12||2.6 mi|
|NA||Louisville Collegiate Private School||PK-12||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1020 Everett Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
|2016-09-22||Listed for rent||$2,050||RentalSource|
|2016-09-12||Listed for rent||$2,050||RentalSource|
|2016-08-22||Price Changed for rent||$1,980||Louisville|
|2016-08-11||Price Changed for rent||$2,200||Louisville|
|2016-07-29||Listed for rent||$2,300||Louisville|
|2016-07-01||Price Changed for rent||$2,695||$1||Louisville|
|2016-06-25||Listed for rent||$2,750||$1||Louisville|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.