- 1405 Highland Ave, Louisville, KY 40204
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2478 Sqft
- Live, work, and play in this gorgeous turn of the century three story brick Victorian in Louisville's most heralded neighborhood--the Highlands. Highland Avenue is the most famous street and neighborhood in Louisville: It's an iconic place celebrated around the world: 1405 Highland Ave is not just a home, but also a lifestyle in a highly sought after neighborhood location with soaring values. This home is a great renovation and with modernized appliances: Two full baths and a half bath on the ground floor; four and ...
- 1600 Gardiner Ln Apt 114, Louisville, KY 40205
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1185 Sqft
- Great opportunity to buy a condo in a great building in the Highlands. The Royal Ambassador has a strong association and stable financially. This two-bedroom, two full bath condo is ready to move in. The fully equipped kitchen features a dishwasher, built-in microwave, stove and refrigerator. There are also stackable washer and dryer in the unit. The lower-level garage with extra storage is accessible by elevator. This unit features 1, 185 square feet of comfortable living space with two parking spaces. Amenities i ...
- 3225 Furman Blvd, Louisville, KY 40220
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1080 Sqft
- Check out this great rental home in a great east end location. On Furman Blvd between HIkes Lane and Taylorsville Rd. just outrside the Watterson Freeway. There are 3 spacious bedrooms and two full baths. Thre are beautiful hardwood floors in the main living area annd two of the three bedrooms. The kitchen and bith bathrooms are fully tyled. You will love the finshed basement that includes a 4th room with closet and a full bath as welll as a huge family/tv or childs play room. Laundry hookups are located in the bas ...